Founded in 1973, the Argentina Direct Selling Association (Nonprofit Civil organization), brings together companies in Argentina, market their products by direct sales system.
Its main objectives are:
- Representing member companies to Institutions Public and Private, in relation to sector issues.
- Maintain an open channel of information on all matters relating to the Direct Selling in Argentina and in the world in regular contact with the WFDSA ( World Federacion of Direct Selling Associations).
- Introduce the system and the importance of within the national economy, primarily to provide opportunities for private gain.
- Collaborate with study centers in general and especially with university teachers to include Direct Sales within the curricula of business-related careers.
- Ensure compliance with the Ethic Code by partner companies.
- Collaborate and engage with recognized institutions in the dissemination and organization or social actions.